Acceptable Use Policy
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES
What's in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards and other standards that apply when you:
- use our website;
- use our services;
- upload content to your shop;
- link to our website; or
- interact with our website, our services or your shop in any other way
Who we are and how to contact us
is a website operated by Core Cloud Group Ltd (we,
To contact us, please email
or telephone our customer support team on 0330 0577 663.
By using our website or our services you accept these terms
By using our website or our services, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website or our services.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Website Terms and Conditions also apply to your use of our website.
Our Terms of Service apply to your use of our services.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website or our services or add content to your shop, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Whilst we do not set sales or visitor limits on our price plans, you must use our website, our services and your shop in a way that is fair to us and to other users, so that you do not use unreasonable levels of our resources.
We reserve the right to monitor your usage and, where it regularly exceeds fair usage limits, to request that you change your price plan to one that meets your usage. If you choose not to do so, we may then limit or suspend your use of our website, our services and/or your shop if your usage again exceeds fair usage limits.
You may use our website, our services and your shop only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website, our services or your shop:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website or our platform or services in contravention of the provisions of our website terms and conditions or terms of service.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any part of our platform or services;
- any equipment or network on which our website or our platform is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website, our services or our platform; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our website or platform, or via our services, including (without limitation) our live chat customer support service (interactive services).
These Content Standards apply to the following:
- any and all material which you:
- contribute to our website, platform or services;
- contribute to your shop,
(referred to below as
any products or services that you add to your shop (referred to below as
- any interactive services.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Content or Stock as well as to its whole.
Stor will determine, in its sole discretion, whether Content or Stock breaches the Content Standards.
- be accurate (where it states facts).
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
Content and Stock
- be defamatory of any person.
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
promotesexually explicit material.
- include child sexual abuse material.
- promote violence.
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promote any illegal content or activity.
- promote self-harm.
- be in contempt of court.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- give the impression that the Content emanates from Stor or Core Cloud Group Ltd, if this is not the case.
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other websites.
Additional standards and restrictions that apply to Stock
The following additional standards and restrictions apply to Stock:
must not include:
- Any product or service that is illegal in England and Wales, the jurisdiction(s) in which you are based and/or where you operate or do business, or in any jurisdiction to which such product or service is available via your shop, including (without limitation) firearms, weapons, knives, prescription or illegal drugs and related substances.
- Any product or service that is harmful, including (without limitation) content, software or other material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Any product or service that is fraudulent or dishonest, including (but not limited to) make-money-fast, Ponzi or pyramid schemes.
Content or Stock that infringes third party intellectual property rights
We respect the rights of copyright, database rights and trademark owners (Third Party Rights).
If we believe, or we receive an allegation or complaint from the owner of any Third Party Rights), that any Content or Stock infringes any Third Party Rights, we may (without prejudice to our rights under the following section) take all or some of the following actions:
- Notify you of this and invite your response (which, in the case of an allegation or complaint made by the owner of the relevant Third Party Rights, we will share with them).
- In our sole discretion, remove (temporarily or permanently) the relevant Content or Stock from our website or platform or your shop.
If, having received your response, we determine that the relevant Content or Stock should not be removed, and the Third Party Rights owner remains unsatisfied, the Third Party Rights owner may take legal action. In such event, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation court costs and reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with any claim by the Third Party Rights owner that the Content or Stock infringes such Third Party Rights.
Breach of this policy
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service or Content or Stock, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising in respect of any interactive service, Content or Stock that contravenes this policy.
We do, however, reserve the right to monitor and/or review any interactive service, Content or Stock (whether in relation to a complaint made to us or on our own initiative).
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of our website terms and conditions and terms of service, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website and/or services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Content or Stock uploaded by you.
- Termination of our agreement with you in relation to our services.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs and losses incurred by us on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you wish to notify us of any Content or Stock, or use of an interactive service, that breaches this acceptable use policy, please email us at
How this contract can be transferred
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.